Course Resources is the name given to the University Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and all its integrated systems.
Our Virtual Learning Environment is Blackboard Learn and within the platform we integrate with;
- Blackboard Collaborate – online collaborative video conferencing
- Turnitin – originality and plagiarism checking tool
- Talis Aspire – Reading Lists
- Panopto – Lecture Recording
- PebblePad – ePortfolio
- EvaSys – Module evaluation surveys
- Respondus – Lock down browser
- OneNote class notebook – collaborative note sharing.
The TEL Team train and support staff in using the above systems. If you experience any technical issues, please contact IT Services via email@example.com
Course Resources undergoes an annual upgrade each year. This takes place in early July and during this time, the university ensures that we are running the most appropriate version of the systems. Consultation on upgrade takes place in the TEL Governance meeting forums. Upgrade typically involves 2 – 3 days of downtime.