This list has been designed to assist you during the creation of a learning resource. You will need to use your own judgement about what is or isn’t appropriate, as this will change depending on your particular context.
- Outline created before recording made.
- Recording levels checked before recording started.
- Recording is made in a quiet space with little or no background noise.
- Words are paced and not rushed.
- Recording has been reviewed.
- Transcript created from outline and uploaded with audio file.
|< Accessible text, images, audio and video||Home|