This list has been designed to assist you during the creation of a learning resource. You will need to use your own judgement about what is or isn’t appropriate, as this will change depending on your particular context.
- Plan made for structure of recording (this may include script).
- Camera is well positioned and focused.
- Recording levels checked before recording started.
- Recording is made in a quiet space with little or no background noise.
- Words are paced and not rushed.
- Recording has been reviewed.
- Transcript or closed captions of audio track provided.
- Audio descriptions provided if visual elements not replicated in voice over.
|< Creating accessible documents and presentations||Home|