This list has been designed to assist you during the creation of a learning resource. You will need to use your own judgement about what is or isn’t appropriate, as this will change depending on your particular context.3
- Created using accessible checklists for Word and PowerPoint.
- Saved using method, which converts accessibility features added during creation.
- Document structure is accurately replicated in the naviagtion pane.
- Reading order is logical.
- Images, tables, charts and graphs have alternative text.
|< Creating accessible documents and presentations||Home|