Creating digital course materials for teaching and learning equips academic staff and students to maximise the potential of the institutional learning environments and expand learning opportunities.
All of which have several benefits:
- Giving students access to resources which support them to work independently.
- Supporting a wide range of learner styles.
- Providing opportunities for students to study asynchronously at times and places of their choosing.
- Providing access to learning resources on a wide range of devices.
- Providing academics with opportunities to create innovative learning experiences.
In this Section:
- Media-based Learning Resources Creation
- Broadcast TV or Radio programmes
- Augmented Reality
- Escape Room