To Issue a Badge you first need to be invited to creat an Openbadge factory issuing account (This will happen automaticaly if you are named as an issuer in the form requesting a new badge), you then need to accept the account and let TEL@derby.ac.uk know you have accepted the account, they will then attach you to the relavant badge as an issuer.
Once you have you issuers account and you have been attached to a badge you can issue a badge.
To issue a badge:
- Log in to https://openbadgefactory.com/
- Click on the Issue Tool button
- Select the Badge you want to issue
- Click the next button untill you get to the Select Recipients page
- Enter the email address of the badge recipants, one email address per line
- Click the next button untill you get to the Confirm and Issue page
- Click the Issue Badge button at the bottom of the page. The recipants will receve an email letting them know they have recived a badge. there will be a link in the email they beed to click on to accept the badge.