If you have recorded into your My Folder on Panopto, it will not appear in a module’s Lecture Recordings folder, and students will not be able to see it. To move the recording into the module’s folder follow these steps.
Changing from My Folder to a module folder
- Navigate to the Panopto website: https://derby.cloud.panopto.eu
- Click Sign in
- Click Sign in again (with Course Resources selected in the Sign in using
- Enter your UDo username and password.
- Click on My Folder to see the list of recordings in there.
- Move the mouse over the video you want to move, and a set of icons appears.
- Click on Settings.
- . Next to Folder, click Edit
- Click on the folder dropdown field.
- Click into the folder field, and start typing the name of the module to move the video into.
- Choose the module from the list by clicking on it.
- Click Save.
- The video will now appear in the module’s Lecture Recording folder. You can also now embed the video into a course materials folder as well.
Help and Support Contacts:
- ITServiceCentre@derby.ac.uk or Extension 1234